- Costco claritin d price – Mil Apuestas deportivas
- Walmart reportedly in talks to acquire prescription delivery service PillPack – TechCrunch
- Otto Carius, Famous German Panzer ace of WWII, dies at 92
- How Trump’s Latest Plan to Cut Drug Prices Will Affect You
- In taking on high drug prices, Trump faces a complex nemesis
Overtraining: how to recover from hard workouts | AnySports Magazine
Watching yourself and keeping your body fit is the trend of modern life. But sometimes, wanting to be at their best, many begin to train so intensely that they get results that are directly opposite to what was expected, namely, overtraining. What is it, what are the causes of overtraining and how to cope with this situation. This is told by our experts ..
Any training involves certain loads, through which we spend energy and get tired. However, this is only the tip of the iceberg. Training is also stressful for the body, and fraught with microtraumas for muscles. On the one hand, it is necessary on the way to the desired form, on the other – if the load severely injures the body and it cannot recover within the allotted period of time, a painful condition arises – overtraining. Therefore, it is very important to pay attention to recovery after a workout and not to chase sports records.
Overtraining SymptomsIf you do not recover between workouts, your results are noticeably worse, and you can easily notice one or more overtraining symptoms in yourself:
very fast fatigability
Costco claritin d price – Mil Apuestas deportivas
sleeplessness or, on the contrary, sleepiness
lack of appetite
persistent reluctance to engage (however, if you are just lazy, then just starting the workout, you will get a taste, and the desire to stop will no longer arise)
Walmart reportedly in talks to acquire prescription delivery service PillPack – TechCrunch
If in doubt, do the following test:
waking up in the morning, immediately measure your pulse. If the frequency of 12 or more beats above the norm, this is a clear sign of overtraining. Stand up and measure your pulse again. A difference of 20 strokes will confirm that the body is in a state of overtraining. Symptoms should not be ignored, it is better to take action immediately or even see a doctor.
Causes of overtraining In addition to long or too frequent intense training, the causes of overtraining can be:
– Insufficient water intake. For this reason, toxins and slags accumulate in the body, excess energy is consumed trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, immunity is reduced and, as a result, the body overtraining occurs.
– Improper nutrition. Lack of food, as well as its excess, inhibits recovery – the body needs to be “combustible”, but in reasonable amounts. A small amount of proteins in the diet does not allow the muscles to recover, since it is protein that is the main building material for muscle fibers. And carbohydrate hunger destroys the nervous system. So it is better to stick to a balanced diet, rather than rush to extremes.
– Lack of sleep. If you sleep less than 6 hours, the body simply does not have time to recover, fatigue accumulates and overtraining occurs. For women and men, this algorithm works the same way, regardless of the level of fitness.
– Stress. A bad mood and an unstable emotional state is a sign of psychological weakness of the organism, which later may also affect the physical condition.
– Infectious or exacerbated chronic diseases. Even the first manifestation of the symptoms of the disease – a signal to stop classes. During the illness, all the forces of the body go to fight the infection, and he simply has no energy left for training.
Here you will find an effective set of exercises from one of the best fitness trainers in the world – Jim Barsena.
Otto Carius, Famous German Panzer ace of WWII, dies at 92
How to avoid overtraining It is enough to follow simple rules during training to avoid the dangerous state of overtraining of muscles:
How Trump’s Latest Plan to Cut Drug Prices Will Affect You
1. Properly plan the process of training: dilute the intensive complexes with lighter cardio loads, be sure to do the warm-up and hitch. Also thoughtfully approach the selection of exercises. Vadim Kuznetsov, the coach of the fitness club PAPA SMIT, strongly recommends against training on his own. Ideally, it is better to start a class with a professional trainer who will develop an individual program in accordance with the characteristics of your body and will help you adjust nutrition. If this is not possible, try to choose a training program on the Internet, while avoiding universal complexes that promise quick results. Work on the form you need without harm to health.
2. In the period of intense exercise, it is necessary to sleep at night for at least 7 hours. After all, if the body begins to spend more energy, then it takes more time to recover.
3. Drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day. During and especially after workouts, you should try to drink as much as possible to restore the water balance in the body.
4. Watch for nutrition. During the period of intensive training, the protein component in the diet should be increased, but this does not mean that you need to completely eliminate carbohydrates. Prefer complex carbohydrates (cereals, legumes, pasta, and whole grain nandrolone phenylpropionate flour). “Nutrition is the key moment of recovery after overtraining in women and men, so you shouldn’t even try to replace it with a dream,” Vadim Kuznetsov notes.
5. Timely treat infectious diseases and give up training for the period of the disease. Otherwise overtraining is provided to you.
6. Give yourself a rest – having intensively done 10-12 weeks, 7-8 days, avoid heavy loads, replacing the usual training with cardio and stretching, if you do not want to see the first symptoms of overtraining. Remember that on average, it takes 48 hours for the muscles of the arms to recover, 3 days for the chest muscles, 5 days for the muscles of the back and legs.
Recovery from overtraining If you still notice clear signs of overtraining, you should immediately stop any training and assess how critical the situation is. If you can cope on your own, then several steps should be taken to recover from overtraining:
1. Sleep at least 8-9 hours. This is most important for eliminating overtraining in women and men.
2. Drink more water, while excluding coffee and other diuretic drinks. This will restore the water balance of the body, which has made adjustments overtraining muscles.
3. Replace workouts with walks, yoga classes (moderate and relaxing) until you feel the desire to return to your usual rhythm. Trust your body, it will clearly let you know when it is better to resume classes after overtraining. Begin with light workouts, increase the load gradually.
4. Include in the diet more protein, fruits and vegetables. They will replenish the body of vitamins and fiber lost due to overtraining. You can also drink a course of multivitamins.
5. Take a course of treatments that promote relaxation after overtraining. Massage, sauna, contrast shower – all this helps to increase the blood supply to the muscles and internal organs, due to which they receive more oxygen, and signs of overtraining disappear.
It is very important to remember that if after overtraining the recovery is too long, the desire to return to training does not appear, tachycardia, irritability and heart palpitations persist, you must consult a doctor! Do not delay with this, because the overtraining of the body should not be a reason to refuse to refuse from the sport in the future.
In taking on high drug prices, Trump faces a complex nemesis
Like any undertaking, sport requires a thoughtful and informed approach. Do not torture yourself with excessive loads – to achieve the desired result, it still does not help. Consistency, diligence and the ability to listen to your body, on the contrary, will allow you to get in shape, as well as give you boldenone undecylenate 300 the desire to continue playing sports for pleasure and health.